Use your home equity line of credit (HELOC) to:
- Renovate your home.
- Purchase a vehicle.
- Pay off credit cards.
- Consolidate debt.
- Take a vacation.
- Pay a child’s tuition.
- Purchase a rental or vacation property.
- Take advantage of an investment opportunity.
HOMEWORKS® offers you the chance to:
- Keep your old monthly payments and reduce debt faster or lower your monthly payments and have more funds at your disposal.
- Mix and match with other banking products.
- Split your mortgage between variable and fixed rates.
- Customize a HELOC plan that fits your needs.
- Pay as much or as little as you want, as long as you meet the monthly minimum payment.
- Pay interest only on the amount you use (lines of credit only).
Manage your interest rate and maximize your flexibility by splitting your mortgage into two or three different types of lines of credit, mortgages and/or loans.
Get convenient access to your funds at one of Canadian Western Bank’s 41 branches or 2,400 ABMs across Canada.
Increase your HELOC limit if your home increases in value.
Access Canadian Western Bank’s E-Pay System—allowing you to transfer money to bank accounts with other financial institutions.